Hello, I’m Finn!
Hi, I’m Finn, a third-year student from UNSW, majoring in Computer Science(AI) & Media Arts (Interactive Media & Animation)
Why did I choose Joidea?
Joidea is a technology company which is suitable for CS students. And it also has a business about Media which I think is suitable for both of my majors. Hope can learn more about the technology industry, decide the career direction which is suitable for me during university time.
What have I learnt？
- Learn the whole process in one project.
- Meet many real cases and real customers.
- Learn difference between projects in different industries
- Team management skill, talk to different people in the way they understand
Why would I like to recommend this program to my friends?
Real projects to practise
Involve in different industries
More opportunities to try different position in the company
The projects and tasks that I have participated in:
- Joidea official website building
- Popsup product design
- Popsup product management
- Oneart project management
- Joidea Academy concept building
- Retail inventory planning
Skills that have been improved through the internship program:
Learn how to communicate with different team members
Learn how to use different diagram to express myself
Learn to think from users’ perspective
Cultivate product thinking