Host Organisation's background
Salt Atelier is a Sydney based wedding photography studio with a group of creatives who have over 6 years of experience in professional photography, and we have worked across the globe in places like Australia, New Zealand, France, Turkey, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, India and Bali. Our works have appeared in VOGUE, HELLO MAY, Polka Dot Bride, Morden Wedding, Together Journal, along with a number of online publications.
Host Organisation is featured in
Host Organisation's website
Salt Atelier Studio
64 Wyndham St Alexandria NSW 2015
3 months (equivalent to 480 hours)
Stage 1 (2-4 weeks)
Stage 2 (4 weeks)
Stage 3 (4 weeks)
Yes, signed by the Joidea Academy, the host organisation and the Interns
Yes, there are personal accident insurance and combined public and/or product liability insurance that covers Joidea Academy Internships
Instructor(s) and supports:
Opportunities & outcomes
- Bring your ideas and creativity to life – Apply contemporary marketing theories to the demands of real business and management practice.
- Analytical skills improvement – Research and generate information/data needed to inform problem solving in marketing using appropriate methodology.
- Project-based training – You will be involved in real project with an opportunity to steer the experience, receive feedback from professional marketing team for continuous improvement.
- A support network – Including 1 marketing manager and marketing team.
- On-going professional development – Future and past interns are welcomed to join our marketing team.
- Return offer opportunity – We have sound records of offering our interns paid projects and employment opportunities after the program, subject to individual application and position availability.
- Proof of effort – Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive E-Certificate and Completion Letter for your contribution and achievement.
- Academic Recognition – Our Program is recognized by various academic institutions including: UNSW, USYD, UTS, Professional Year and more.
- Job referral – Our friendly supervisors are delighted to be your referees to support your future job applications.
Candidates we are looking for
- Marketing / business degree (or above qualifications) or related work experience preferred.
- Familiar with social media and the content types for different social channels.
- Good analytical and marketing research skills.
- Energetic, flexible, and keen to learn.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Strong MS Office skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized with a proven ability to solve problems.
- Good communication skills; written and verbal