Host Organisation's background
Salt Atelier is a Sydney based wedding photography studio with a group of creatives who have over 6 years of experience in professional photography, and we have worked across the globe in places like Australia, New Zealand, France, Turkey, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, India and Bali. Our works have appeared in VOGUE, HELLO MAY, Polka Dot Bride, Morden Wedding, Together Journal, along with a number of online publications.
Host Organisation is featured in
Host Organisation's website
Salt Atelier Studio
64 Wyndham St Alexandria NSW 2015
3 months (equivalent to 480 hours)
Stage 1 (2-4 weeks)
Stage 2 (4 weeks)
Stage 3 (4 weeks)
Yes, signed by the Joidea Academy, the host organisation and the Interns
Yes, there are personal accident insurance and combined public and/or product liability insurance that covers Joidea Academy Internships
Instructor(s) and supports:
Opportunities & outcomes
- Digital camera knowledge – Learn how to use digital cameras with the basic setting such as ISO, shutter speed, different lenses etc
- Introduction to wedding videography – Learning wedding videography with professional videographers.
- Post Production process with Final Cut/Pr
- Project-based training – You will be involved in real wedding shoots with an opportunity to steer the experience, receive training on creating wedding films on professional standard
- A support network – Including 1 appointed Senior videographer and 1 post-production editor.
- On-going professional development – Future and past interns are welcomed to join our photographer team
- Return offer opportunity – We have sound records of offering our interns paid projects and employment opportunities after the program, subject to individual application and position availability
- Proof of effort – Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive E-Certificate and Completion Letter for your contribution and achievement
- Academic Recognition – Our Program is recognized by various academic institutions including: UNSW, USYD, UTS, Professional Year and more
- Job referral – Our friendly supervisors are delighted to be your referees to support your future job applications
Candidates we are looking for
- Currently studying videography, film or related courses.
- Passion about videography and editing.
- Having your own camera is preferable but not compulsory.
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Highly organised and positive attitude
- Ability to work on your own initiative to solve problems